Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm back

My new computer has arrived... finally and the Ontario agility regionals are over, so now I can settle back into my routine of writing.  The regionals were lots of fun and on thursday night I stayed by myself in the trailer with 3 dogs and did some work on my new book.  I started the turns chapter and got started on a new topic about corrections/commands and how to keep them separate to reduce stress in training.  Writing must take more energy than I remember, I was totally consumed by the turns topic.  I don't think I was talking aloud, but I glanced up from my computer to find Echo, Ribbon and Gali staring at me.  It was interesting and weird at the same time. 

If all goes well the book should be out in the spring/summer of 2011.  In the short term I will be making every effort to post more regularily.  It would be great if you would post some comments/questions too.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your new book!!
    Question? Any chance of a puppy and/or a utility camp happening this summer? My fingers are crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Did I hear Utility Camp? Great idea, Renee! My fingers...and Emma's paws...are crossed, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if there is two of you and we can find two more...I think that can be arranged.

    ReplyDelete