Friday, October 14, 2011

Heading into the home stretch

I was just emailing someone about classes and they were wondering when the next set starts after the November session and I wrote, "the next session will begin in the New Year." I can't believe this year is coming to an end. Although from a personal stand point I am glad to see it end. But I haven't achieved any of my doggie goals this year. I am a little disappointed in that. I am entered in some trials next weekend (3) and then some more at the beginning of December and then I am heading to one of my favourite trials (Sudbury) just before Christmas. I hope that Gali can wrap up his Utility before I have to enter Sudbury because I would like to play with doing some OTCGX/MOTCH work with him at the Sudbury trial. He is working great and I am really looking forward to getting him back in the ring. I think that once he gets his first leg the other two will come really quickly.


 

It also feels good to be back writing again. Truthfully I escaped the house today and I am over at our new library enjoying the peace and quiet (and wifi). It is rainy windy day – perfect for writing and staying indoors.

I am going to a match in Barrie tomorrow. We are going to make a little family trip out of it. We are packing up all six dogs and Aydon and staying in a hotel over night (more wifi!!), going to the match in the morning for Gali and Ribbon to work in a new environment and then a leisurely drive home to see all the fall colours and find somewhere for the dogs to have a big run.

Happy Training

No comments:

Post a Comment