Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fell off the wagon

On Thursday morning I woke up with the most horrible headache, I guess it was a migraine. I have never had one before and now I can sympathize with those that suffer from these headaches. I went back to bed and didn't come out into the light until about 3 in the afternoon. Food was of no interest to me. That alone tells you how sick I was!! Even today my head feels bruised. Needless to say Gali didn't get trained.

Yesterday I was at a meeting all day and then went to the match at the trial site after dinner. He did well. He was fantastic on his directed jumping and articles. He was still a little stressed from riding in the car. He doesn't like it much and I didn't have much time to warm him up so his signals were off, but I am not too worried about that.

We are having a match at the training hall tomorrow and once the hall is all set up then I will train him again. I can't see any reason not to go to the trial, so we are.

Wish us luck!


 

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK! Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well but I know you'll be perfect for Sunday's trial!

    ReplyDelete